The website you are trying to access is designed for UK healthcare professionals only. The content is not designed for the general public. If you are not a Healthcare Professional then please visit www.medapharma.co.uk for more information.
If you are seeing this message on every page, you might want to review your cookie settings.
1. Difflam™ Spray, Summary of Product Characteristics.
2. Difflam™ Sore Throat Rinse, Summary of Product Characteristics.
3. Difflam™ Spray, Patient Information Leaflet.
4. Difflam™ Sore Throat Rinse, Patient Information Leaflet.
5. Hung NK et al. Effect on postoperative sore throat of spraying the endotracheal tube cuff with benzydamine hydrochloride, 10% lidocaine, and 2% lidocaine. Anesth Analg 2010; 111(4): 882-886.
6. Agarwal A et al. An evaluation of aspirin and benzydamine hydrochloride gargle for attenuating postoperative sore throat: a prospective sore throat: a prospective, randomized, single-blind study. Anesth Analg 2006; 103(4): 1001-1003.
7. Difflam™ - P 3% Cream, Patient Information Leaflet.
Suitable for all ages 1
Sugar free 1 Lactose free 1 Gluten free 1
Do not use Difflam™ Spray if you are allergic to Benzydamine Hydrochloride or any of the other ingredients listed in the Patient Information Leaflet.
Always read the label. Do not use for more than seven days continuously unless under advice from a healthcare professional. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep medicines away from children.
Always use Difflam™ Spray exactly as instructed, and check with a healthcare professional if you are not sure. If your symptoms get worse or do not improve, contact your doctor, pharmacist or dentist.